ReadSpeaker Readget is an iGoogle widget that will allow users to enter text into a text area and then listen to the text. ReadSpeaker Readget is very easy to install and use which means that no pre-knowledge is required. To provide the users with the best possible user experience the users have the possibility to change the widget settings such as speed, font-size and highlighting color.
url of the application: http://demo.voice-corp.com/testarea/inca/readget.xml
Team members: Andreas Stenberg, Anton Ijäs , Nils Häglund, Staffan Meij
This service is only to be used in iGoogle. You can add the widget by following these steps:
1. Go to the iGoogle home page (http://www.igoogle.com).
2. Click on the “Add stuff” link (found on the right side
3. Click on the link “Add feed or gadget” (found on the left side).
4. In the textarea, add the URL to the widget (see “url of the application”) and click “Add”. A warning message will be shown that tells you that this widget is not produced by Google, click “Ok”.
5. You are now ready to use the ReadSpeaker Readget!