C.O.P. – Citizens on Patrol lets you take part in your local community and look after your city. It’s our individual responsibility to keep our home and neighbourhood clean. This mobile application (Android) allows citizens to report several problems to your local City Hall such as damaged roads, dumped garbage, blocked drains or flooding derived from it, non-functioning street ligths, abandoned cars and graffiti amongst others. You can also check on situations that were reported by fellow citizens. We hope to make our world a better place to live in!
team members: Joana Costa
url of the application:http://joanadoid.blogspot.com/2010/11/incas-project-cop-citizensonpatrol.html
With C.O.P. you have access to several options:
- You can report abnormal situations by pin pointing them on the map.
- You can just send a message to your City Hall.
- Is your report been looked at? What are others reporting?
- Set your current City Hall status here
- More information about your local City Hall (website)